As this website update develops we will add the current activities of these Groups and Committees.
Are facilitated by the two main categories of participation, S & T Governance and S & T Execution and managed via SMARTs 15 Focus Groups.
Current Programs are being conducted on the below-listed topics; further information is being compiled for inclusion in the Groups page.
- Veterans Affairs
- The National Opioid crisis
- Information Technology
- Urban Agriculture
- Homeland Security/Cyber
- Among others
S & T Governance:
- Congressional Caucus (Bi-Partisan)
- Federal Executive Branch (Washington DC Headquarters)
- International Allies
- State/Local Government (Bi-Partisan)
S & T Execution (SMART Tech Community)
- Government Labs/Field Agencies
- Professional Associations